Friday, July 31, 2009

Road Trip Diary: July 25 & 26

July 25 and 26, 2009
I go to see my sister. She does my hair. We all have tea at The English Rose. Sarah and I walk all over downtown Chattanooga. We meet Julie and Daddy for an “almost midnight” breakfast at Aretha Frankenstein’s.
Momma takes me to see Preston. I hold him. I smell his sweet baby scent. I snap photos. We all eat lunch together at Los Potros. We pack the car and pray together. Then it is back to Macon, where I have mail waiting that my friend, Mills has been checking for me. I sort through bills and a letter from my principal, I have a notice from my apartment complex that there have been complaints about noise coming from my apartment. I must be oddly talented to be able to make noise loud enough and throw my voice so far as to reach my apartment from the opposite coast. I have been on a journey, but now I am home back in “normal” life. Which is a journey in itself.

No comments:

Post a Comment