Friday, July 31, 2009

Funny Signs

























I love taking pictures of strange road signs in places. I thought these signs (some, oddly enough on the back of trucks) were funny..."Do Not Hump", "Papa Was A Rollin' Stone", "Gallup thru Traffic [I know what the sign means, but in a different context, it's funny; really, gallup? Why not drive?]", the COWGIRLS restroom sign, Ginger's dog is named Ivy (so I thought it fitting that there was an Ivy Road on the way). I was very excited that there's a place called Zuzax (it sounds like a name right outside of Dr. Seuss). Theres also a picture of Ivy the dog in here as well. And apparently out west they don't just have "Happy Hour" they have a "Happier Hour"! Enjoy. Maybe you will get a few kicks out of them! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment