Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Love Me



Love me. Love me and I will love you. 
Give me your heart to be my heart and when it beats my blood will flow through your veins. 
Let your eyes not wander beyond me, and my eyes will always adore the splendor of your frame.

Love me. Love me and I will love you.
Let your hands find both a resting place and room for discovery on my skin,
two travelers journeying the distance of my body; 
and my hands will always find their home in exploring you.
Let your lips touch only my lips,
your mouth share only my breath,
and I will nourish you as you sustain me.

Love me. Love me and I will love you. 
Let your glittering poetry and words of praise be spoken only of me, to me
and my words will serve to validate all of you forever. 

Let your soul be sewn to mine, and I will always be part of you.

Love me. Love only me and I will love only you.

No comments:

Post a Comment